ABOUT HP OFFICEJET 4650Hp OfficeJet 4650 is a technologically advanced printer with and comes with multi-functionality. HP OfficeJet 4650 is an inkjet printer capable of delivering optimum results in printing, scanning, faxing and photocopying. A all in one device that house a dedicated document feeder which gives quick output. HP OfficeJet 4650 is Wi-Fi enabled which let you connect your printer to your printer at your home or office network. Apple AirPrint let you print documents directly from mobile.
FHOW TO SETUP YOUR NEW PRINTER
- Get your new HP OfficeJet 4650 printer out of the box.
- Now Unwrap the box.
- Remove the packing tape and lift the scanner lid. Remember to close the lid later.
- Hold the printer on either sides and then lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into its place. Now, remove all the package tape from the printer and lift up the ink cartridge while holding it on both sides.
- Close the ink cartridge access door after removing the tapes.
- Remove the tape from the paper tray and place it into the printer.
- Connect your printer to the power source.
- Switch on the printer and before operating your printer remember to read the instruction manual.
- Set the language from printer control panel.